>= 500 Piece(s)
US $8.81 ~ 10.00
|Model NO.||EC-803-50B||Type||Positive-Displacement Pump|
|Application||Reverse Osmosis System||Industry||Water Treatment|
|Media||water||Performance||No Leakage Pump|
|Theory||Electromagnetic Pump||Ro Capacity||50 Gpd|
|voltage||24V DC||Flow||≥0.55 L/M|
|Inlet Pressure||0psi||Outlet Pressure||70psi|
|Transport Package||12 pcs/Carton||Specification||177×102X97 mm|
E-CHEN Diaphragm RO booster pump 803 Series
1, RoHS & CE certification
2, Low noise, low vibration
3, Imported sealing material
4, Whole process quality control
5, Meet in different water flow request
6, Multiple inlet/outlet
7, Desktop or wall hanging water purifier
8, Patented Technology
9, High efficiency
10, No decompression
11, Low power consumption
12, No water leakage problem
13, No influence from climate or temperature
14, 100% QC before shipment.
15, 1 years of gurantee international.
1. diaphragm pump rely on, diaphragm leaf back and forth, then change volume to suction and output liquid. So it called Diaphragm Pump.
2. Motor consist of rotor, pump body, finished front cover and finished rear end cover.
3. Pump Head are assembled with driving head, pump cover, diaphragm leaf, piston, finished valve carrier, bypass spring and top bead.
4. Pump head and motor make a whole pump. Rotor in Motor driven back and forth, and drive eccentric gear moving.
5. Eccentric gear drives diaphragm leaf, and compress air to get energy. Energy transfer to pressure, and get effect of booster water pressure.
Do You Need a Booster Pump?
Most city water reverse osmosis users have enough city water pressure to run their RO unit nicely and they do not need a booster pump. For example, if your city water pressure is 60 psi or more, there is little to be gained by adding a booster pump. If your pressure is 50 psi or less, however, a pressure boost pump will give your RO unit more zip. You'll have more water, at a higher pressure, in the storage tank, and the tank will fill faster. The increased pressure will also improve the economy of the unit (it will run less reject water to drain) as well as the quality of the water. RO units thrive on pressure.