>= 500 Piece(s)
US $20.00 ~ 22.00
E-CHEN RO booster pump Series
Suite for pipeline pressure 30psi. E-CHEN's booster pumps provide reliable inlet pressure for efficient membrane utilization. Available for 50, 75, 100, 150 and 200 GPD reverse osmosis water system.
1, RoHS & CE certification
2, Low noise, low vibration
3, Imported sealing material
4, Whole process quality control
5, Meet in different water flow request
6, Multiple inlet/outlet
7, Desktop or wall hanging water purifier
8, Patented Technology
9, High efficiency
10, No decompression
11, Low power consumption
12, No water leakage problem
13, No influence from climate or temperature
14, 100% QC before shipment.
15, 1 years of gurantee international.
1. diaphragm pump rely on, diaphragm leaf back and forth, then change volume to suction and output liquid. So it called Diaphragm Pump.
2. Motor consist of rotor, pump body, finished front cover and finished rear end cover.
3. Pump Head are assembled with driving head, pump cover, diaphragm leaf, piston, finished valve carrier, bypass spring and top bead.
4. Pump head and motor make a whole pump. Rotor in Motor driven back and forth, and drive eccentric gear moving.
5. Eccentric gear drives diaphragm leaf, and compress air to get energy. Energy transfer to pressure, and get effect of booster water pressure.
6. Pumps divide into Booster series and Self suction series. Working time should be less than 6 hours per day.
1. In case of water leakage, pump head should be downwards or flat wise when install.
2. A filter, not less than 100um, should be install before pump, incase particle dust go into pump and effect its function.
3. Pump already have passed many functional testing, please don’t open it by yourselves.
4. This pump cannot be used for oil, chemical liquid or corrosive gas condition.
5. If don’t comply with above rules and lead to products damage, we will not offer free warranty. Users should not tear up the seal.
6. Warranty is 12 months from delivery month.