>= 500 Piece(s)
US $14.00 ~ 16.00
E-CHEN RO booster pump Series
Suite for pipeline pressure 30psi. E-CHEN's booster pumps provide reliable inlet pressure for efficient membrane utilization. Available for 50, 75, 100, 150 and 200 GPD reverse osmosis water system.
How Reverse Osmosis Booster Pumps Work
The purpose of the reverse osmosis booster pump is to increase water pressure going into the RO unit.
Reverse osmosis is a pressure-driven process. Small residential RO units will theoretically operate on very low pressure--down to 35 psi, according to some membrane makers--but the reality is, you won't get a lot of water and the product water quality will be compromised if the unit runs below 45 psi. Low inlet pressure makes the unit produce more reject water, produce less drinking water, fill the storage tank more slowly, and produce lower quality water.
RO units run well on typical city water pressure of 60 psi, but they run even better with a small pump to boost the pressure to 80 psi or higher.
The picture above shows the three essential elements of the ro booster pump. The white object at left is the transformer. It plugs into a standard wall outlet and converts to the voltage (most commonly 24 volts) required by the pump. The large object is the pump itself. The third device is the pressure switch. It monitors the water pressure in the RO unit's storage tank and turns the pump off and on in response to storage tank pressure. The most common shutoff pressure for undersink home RO units is 40 psi.
1, RoHS & CE certification
2, Low noise, low vibration
3, Imported sealing material
4, Whole process quality control
5, Meet in different water flow request
6, Multiple inlet/outlet
7, Desktop or wall hanging water purifier
8, Patented Technology
9, High efficiency
10, No decompression
11, Low power consumption
12, No water leakage problem
13, No influence from climate or temperature
14, 100% QC before shipment.
15, 1 years of gurantee international.
1. diaphragm pump rely on, diaphragm leaf back and forth, then change volume to suction and output liquid. So it called Diaphragm Pump.
2. Motor consist of rotor, pump body, finished front cover and finished rear end cover.
3. Pump Head are assembled with driving head, pump cover, diaphragm leaf, piston, finished valve carrier, bypass spring and top bead.
4. Pump head and motor make a whole pump. Rotor in Motor driven back and forth, and drive eccentric gear moving.
5. Eccentric gear drives diaphragm leaf, and compress air to get energy. Energy transfer to pressure, and get effect of booster water pressure.
6. Pumps divide into Booster series and Self suction series. Working time should be less than 6 hours per day.
1. In case of water leakage, pump head should be downwards or flat wise when install.
2. A filter, not less than 100um, should be install before pump, incase particle dust go into pump and effect its function.
3. Pump already have passed many functional testing, please don’t open it by yourselves.
4. This pump cannot be used for oil, chemical liquid or corrosive gas condition.
5. If don’t comply with above rules and lead to products damage, we will not offer free warranty. Users should not tear up the seal.
6. Warranty is 12 months from delivery month.
Direction for Use
1. Price quote don't include freight, extra tax, connector, wire connector, power adapter. 6PCS per small carton, 12 PCS per big carton. Warranty one year.
2. Self suction pump is also booster pump, can work with zero PSI source water, suction height 2 meters.
3. For connect type, 50GPD and 75GPD have option of 1/4” quick and 3/8” screw, and 100GPD to 800GPD have option of 3/8” quick and 3/8” screw.
4. 1/4” quick fitting pump should use pullover. Pullover should be put inside first, then put elbow connector. Or elbow connector hard to pull out.
5. 3/8” screw pump should connect with 3/8”screw-1/4”quick or 3/8”screw to 3/8”quick elbow connectors.
6. All pumps should work under DC24V, should connect with power adapter. Please don’t connect with 220V AC directly.
7. Rated current of adapter should not less than pump’s max current. Or adapter will be burn out.
Question & Answer:
1. How long is pump’s working life?
Answer: 5000 hours. If work 3 hours per day, work life is about 5 years.
2. How is noise of pump?
Answer: noise under 55DB, sound close to noise of computer operating.
3. How is pump’s suction height and pumping head?
Answer: Self suction pump’s suction height is about 2 meters. Pumping head is 1 to 2 meters.
4. How is pumps running speed?
Answer: Around 1200 turn per minute, every model’s speed are different.
5. What material wire used in rotor?
Answer: 100% copper. Pumps need to stand high temperature. It will cannot stand high temperature if not 100% copper.
6. How long can your pump run when no-load?
Answer: When no-load, our pumps can run more than half month continues. We have do related testing.